<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah you do.
Im not fat and Im a yankees fan. </div></div>
so you really got nothing going for you
Printable View
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah you do.
Im not fat and Im a yankees fan. </div></div>
so you really got nothing going for you
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't really think anybody is getting bent out of shape over it. I really could care less what you think about me or anything else for that matter. Kind of hard not to argue/discuss when you respond. I was responding to the comment that the PAC-Ten was the best conference in the nation. That somehow got you ready to respond in which you start talking about UCLA's past national titles and then how your talking about today and not previous years. Really, I think you just thought I was going to act like some on here do and end up just ignoring you or calling you names/cursing or whatever. I just chose to try and discuss it with you. When you saw I had a valid point you tried to put me down, so here we are. Like I said, I could care less about your view of me as a person but I'm not going to sit here and let you talk to me like you do others on here. Now, fire away with some other remark where you try to act like you don't care (yet respond anyway). Not everybody on this forum is some high school student who is just going to let you talk to them every how you want. Since your so interested, I'm going to eat (probably gain a few more pounds) I expect you to report back to me the next time you play tennis so we can all give props to your skills. </div></div>
No,You were the first to put up stats for the past ten years. Before that the past seaons or ucla was never mentioned. I didnt say anything about the pac10 being better than the acc, lung said that the pac 10 was the best. You were the one that put up the Schwab pics and tried to remark on "my greatness" or whatever. Clearly, you were the one that made anything personal. I simply mentioned the irony of what you have said about yourself on this board. I wasnt even trying to be an ass or anything but it does appear that you got upset at some point in this thread. I really dont know what your problem is man. You can have it your way though. Its not even worth the time to reply at this point.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VictorY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL
People getting mad and i'm not even apart of it! So you gonna coach tennis Mega?
If so I can't wait to see ya there.......</div></div>
no idea, the #'s arent looking too good right now.
You responded to me first and started talking about how good the PAC Ten was in the tournament. I just simply pointed out that it didn't compare to the ACC, which gave some proof to my view.
nope I responded to hokie22. When I responded to you the first time, the only thing I even mentioned in regards to you was that I thought Oregon State and Virginia were about the same and when John was still coaching, I felt like Oregon State could have beaten Virginia in Corvallis. I wasnt comparing the Pac 10 to the ACC, I simply said they usually have a pretty good tournament even though some people would call them a joke. After that you threw in ACC stats the past 10 years in reply to me which really pertained to nothing.
I edited my last post but you replied before I could say that Im not going to waste anymore time replying to this nonsensical thread. Have at it however you must.
Your a jewel man. You just come back and say the same thing I did yesterday, you claim you don't care but respond, respond, respond. Then you try to get the last word in, something a child would do by saying your done with it. It's really bought impossible to even talk sports with you because you get to worked up over anything and try to turn it into who can talk the most trash. Just to prove how badly wrong you are on this discussion UVA has won 4 ACC games, as mentioned earlier they also went to Arizona and won. Oregon St. has an overall record of 6-22 and they are 0-16 in the PAC-Ten. You take them out of the PAC Ten and your Arizona Wildcats are not dancing. Thats 2 free wins a year, your not getting that in the ACC. The RPI tends to back me up as well as the ACC is number one in that the ACC is number one in that. And no, I never got upset I have a good time with this. Especially when you get people such as yourself on here who try to have it both ways on things. Last thing and I'll kill this thread if you will is that you responded to me, go back and look.
The ACC is to basketball what the SEC is to football...there will be folks that don't like it and try to put a best case for another team argument together..but, until a team has the kind of competition year in and year out, you can't really make a case saying that the conferences (ACC and SEC) aren't the homes of most of the elite teams in each sport.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ACC is to basketball what the SEC is to football...there will be folks that don't like it and try to put a best case for another team argument together..but, until a team has the kind of competition year in and year out, you can't really make a case saying that the conferences (ACC and SEC) aren't the homes of most of the elite teams in each sport. </div></div>
OU, texass, and kansas may not agree with you
They may not...and like I said, they don't face the competition from top to bottom year in and year out the ACC does in b-ball...out of 12 teams in the conference, that's 3...with another mediocre 3 behind them and a sorry bottom 6. I never said anyone would agree, but the truth's the truth regardless.
the pac10 has one thing this year the ACC doesnt
a national title contender
sorry UNC fans, but when i see a team that has so much trouble on D and really is inept without lawson, i dont see them winning it all
ucla, onthe other hand, is to me the odds on favorite right now.